You can view and navigate your storage space in a very useful 2D chart called tree-map. Folders and files are shown in blocks in a recursive form, larger blocks for larger items and smaller blocks for smaller items. This is the perfect tool to find space hogs.
In addition to tree-map, Landiskape shows you a tree-like view and also a simple file explorer; Files and folder are sorted by size to make is easy to find out how your storage space is consumed.
View tree-map representation of your storage space. This is a great way of understanding how your storage space is being used.
- Navigate through the tree-map
- Customize level of details
View tree-like representation of your storage space sorted by size, to find out where your space has gone.
- View size of each folder in the tree
- The entire tree is sorted by size
Explore your storage space with folders sorted by size.
- View size of each folder
- View sub-folders of each folder sorted by size
- View number of files in each folder
Quickly view details of each file.
- View path of each file
- View thumbnail image of each file
- View dimensions of each image
- View duration and bit-rate of each audio and video file
Use the powerful address bar to navigate through your storage space.
- Navigate back, forward and up
- Navigate to any location in the current path
Simple user interface, easy to use.